Parents inter-country   » Registration

How to register

NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign citizens residing abroad may contact Authorised Foreign Adoption Agency (AFAA)/ Central Authority (CA) in your country.

NRIís (Indian passport holders) residing in Non-Hague countries may contact Indian Diplomatic Mission.

OCIís/Foreign citizens residing in India may contact CARA (


Central Adoption Resource Authority, Ministry of Women & Child Development,
West Block 8, Wing 2, 2nd Floor, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 (India)
This site is designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre and the contents are provided by Central Adoption Resource Authority